Bundles are part of the software industry like wheels on car. IK Multimedia have several great music production bundle at a great value in their portfolio. Today, they expanded them with the release of the Total Studio 2 MAX, a new comprehensive suite offering 94 award-winning products, 16800 sounds, 39 high-end mixing and mastering processors and over 350 gear models for guitar and bass.
All these sounds are built-in different software plugins from IK Multimedia available in this new bundle: AmpliTube, T-RacksS, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, Syntronik, MODO BASS, Lurssen Mastering Console and more.
IK Multimedia is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the brand-new and unique Total Studio 2 MAX bundle, the world’s most complete studio collection of software instruments and FX.
It brings together an amazing 94 products in one single suite for Mac/PC and equips composers as well as engineers, creative sound designers, producers, performers, multimedia artists, broadcast professionals, and others with everything they need to be inspired and to take their music making and audio processing to a new level. From full orchestral arrangements for TV, cinema and video games to complete, polished mixes and masters, ready for distribution, as well as full-blown tracks in any style and genre, everything is within easy reach.
Features of Total Studio 2 MAX
- 94 products including a massive range of gear and sounds from AmpliTube, T-RackS, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, Syntronik, MODO BASS, Lurssen Mastering Console and more.
- The widest and most balanced collection of virtual instruments, mix and master processors, amps and effects available.
- 43 virtual instruments, over 16,800 sounds, 179 GB of samples
- Synthesizer: 17 instruments and over 2,000 presets based on 38 iconic vintage synths.
- Acoustic & Electronic: the full SampleTank 3 with 24 additional libraries, 4,600 instruments, 7,400 drums and loops, 3,500 MIDI patterns.
- Cinematic & Orchestral: 2,700 instruments, 34 studio effects including convolution reverb.
- All sample-based sounds can be browsed within the single SampleTank interface.
- Physically Modeled: 14 iconic electric bass models.
- 39 high-end mixing and mastering processors
- All processors available as single plug-ins or within a single mix and mastering chain.
- Support up to 192kHz sample rate.
- The largest most authentic collection of guitar and bass gear available with over 350 circuit-modeled amps, cabinets, mics, stomp effects and rack effects
- Includes models of world-class brands like Fender®, MESA/Boogie®, Ampeg®, Orange®, Soldano®, ENGL® and more.
- All products available as standalone applications or plug-ins for AU, AAX and VST.
- Save nearly 90% off what it would cost you to buy everything individually.
Total Studio 2 Deluxe
IK Multimedia announced today also a entry-level version of the Total Studio 2 Max bundle. The Total Studio 2 Deluxe bundle features over 9,700 sounds, 12 powerful virtual instruments, 22 mixing and mastering processors and over 140 guitar amps and FX. It’s aimed at musicians, composers and producers who need a comprehensive collection of creative and specialized tools for their studio, striking the right balance between features, flexibility, variety and power, all at an incredibly affordable price
The bundle comprises 35 products including AmpliTube 4 Deluxe, T-RackS 5 Deluxe, SampleTank 3, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 and more.
Total Studio 2 MAX is available now for 999.99 €/$ and Total Studio 2 DELUXE for 499.99 €/$
Total Studio MAX owners can upgrade for 249 €/$. Owners of AmpliTube MAX, SampleTank MAX, T-RackS MAX and Miroslav Philharmonik 2 can Maxgrade for 499.99 €/$, and a crossgrade is available for 699.99 €/$ to all IK users with a registered purchase of 99.99 €/$ and up.
IK users with an registered purchase of 99.99€/$ and up can crossgrade to the Total Studio 2 Deluxe for 399€/$.
All of the Total Studio 2 Upgrade, Maxgrade and Crossgrade titles are offered at a special introductory price of 20% off until April 30th, 2018. All prices ex. taxes.
More information here: IK Multimedia