Behringer ‘s answer to the iconic Roland TR-606 analog drum machine is called RD-6, costs 159 € and is ready for pre-order
Update: The Behringer RD-6 is available now in different colors
Last week, Behringer announced on Facebook that its RD-6, a clone o the iconic Roland TR-606 drum machine is ready for shipping. It has now taken 7 months from the first appearance at the “Banaheim NAMM” to completion. What you get is easy to say: an analog, authentic TR-606 clone with all 8 original drum sounds for a very affordable price. So the 606 for every man.
Today the Behringer RD-6 is not only available to be admired but also to be ordered in advance. For a price of 159 €, you can now pre-order it from Thomann. According to webshop information, it will take up to 5 weeks. If you want to pre-order an RD-6, I would be happy if you do it via my link, so you can support the SYNTH ANATOMY activity at no extra cost.
- Amazing drum machine with true analog circuitry
- Authentic reproduction of original circuitry with matched transistors
- 8 original drum sounds with mix parameters and global accent capability
- Highly acclaimed and authentic clap sound from the DR-110 drum machine
- Easy-to-use 16-step drum sequencer with real-time switching between 32 separate patterns
- Patterns can be chained into full songs with up to 250 bars
- Distortion circuitry modeled after the RAT* adds insane spice and edge to your sounds
- 16 authentic-style step buttons with LED indicators for easy pattern creation
- 11 controls and 26 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- MIDI and USB implementation for synchronization and connection to external devices
- Sync options include USB, MIDI, Clock and Internal for maximum versatility
The Behringer RD-6 is available now for pre-order for 159€ and ships in 4-5 weeks from Thomann. Please check the website for other available colors.
More information here: Behringer
Available at our partner
Be the first to comment