Heavyocity just released Scoring Guitars 2 , a new virtual instrument for Kontakt 5 Player that comes with over 5 GB of new cinematic guitar content. The second version features the same sound quality but invites musicians this time in a more grittier sonic space. The sound palette range from complex pads, cinematic phrases to creative rhythmic guitar sounds.
Heavyocity’s own Neil Goldberg dove back into the studio to record an atmospheric collection of driving pulses, complex pads, cinematic phrases, and ambient beds and drones — this time focusing on pushing his arsenal of world-class guitars and amps into an edgier sonic space.
Add in chunky rhythmic pedals, a plucked, multi-sampled semi-hollow body, and a new set of keys (D & G), and Scoring Guitars 2 is bound to become an invaluable tool for beefing up your cinematic score.
Features Of Scoring Guitars 2
- 5.33 GB uncompressed (4.1 GB compressed).
- Available as direct download only.
- 300+ Motion Presets (NKA’s).
- 380+ NKIs.
- 71 Complex Pads.
- 50 Ambient Beds and Drones.
- 164 Melodic Pulses and Phrases (wet & dry).
- 88 Rhythmic Pedals (wet & dry).
- 12 Performance Palettes.
- 3 Xtra Playables.
- Motion page for advanced volume, pitch, and pan pattern creation.
- Playable Trigger FX™ for real-time control.
- Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX.
Scoring Guitars 2 by Heavyocity is now available at a 20% OFF introductory discount until March 24th, 2018, priced at $79 USD ex. VAT.
Available here: Scoring Guitars 2
Be the first to comment