Thorsten Quaeschning has announced a new album release called AMA, which will be released on July 23rd, 2021. The new album consists of 76:01 minutes of new music composed for the contemporary dance theater production “AMA”.
“The work focuses on the present and history of AMA culture, which has existed for 3000 years but is now threatened by pollution and climate change, says TQ. Thorsten is among other things band member and musical director of Tangerine Dream. Others will also know him through his beautiful live stream series Behind Closed Doors. It’s definitely an album for friends of ambient, Berlin school music, and Tangerine Dream-style music.
- Der Leuchturm in der schwarzen Strömun (14:21 min)
- Blauer Horizont, blaues Meer (5:26 min)
- Jetzt und hier (8:28 min)
- Nieselregentropfe (11:47 min)
- Den ganzen Tag: Schönwetterwolken (6:16 min)
- Nachttauchgang am “Verheirateten Felsen” (15:08 min)
- Aus der Stille in das Licht (14:34 min)
Thorsten Q. is the main composer of the tracks, only for fifth track “Den ganzen Tag: Schönwetterwolken) he partnered up with Jürgen Maeno
Thorsten Quaeschning AMA Japanese Pearl Divers will be released on July 23, 2021. You can pre-order it now for 15€ or 17€ signed.
More information here: TQ