HY-Plugins has today updated its subtractive Synthesizer plugin HY-Poly to version 1.1 with new features (phase distortion oscillator…) and improvements.
In the middle of June, I reported about the new HY-Plugins HY-Poly Synthesizer. Very simple on the interface but much more complex when you go into the depth of the synth. For this, you can open the individual modulator submenus and let off steam with crazy modulations.
The developer just updated its subtractive synth plugin with several new features and improvements. It now comes with a new phase distortion oscillator, new color schemes, and more.
New In HY-POLY v1.1
- Added: New color schemes.
- Added: Phase Distortion Oscillator.
- Added: Knob value display.
- Added: Exponential button for FX D/W control(only for Delay effects and Reverb).
- Fixed: When using both units of the arpeggiator, the mod value doesn’t output properly.
- Fixed: Last preset name is not recalled correctly when opening your song project.
- Fixed: The arpeggiator doesn’t output mod signal correctly, if the triggered step is off.
- Improved: GUI rendering.
The new HY-Plugins HY-Poly 1.1 update is available as a free download for existing users. The plugin is priced $60 USD and runs in VST, VST3 & AU plugin format. A free version with fewer features is available to download.
More information here: HY-Plugins
Be the first to comment