You can not say much about a product where you only get the press release. At the NAMM 2019 I was able to get a first look of the new Arturia AudioFuse Studio. It’s nothing completely new but it should be seen as big brother of the first AudioFuse audio interface. The motto is clear here: more inputs/outputs: 4 additional line inputs, 2 of them are nice for DJ turntables, 4 inserts and more!
Where the classic AudioFuse was still a hybrid interface that can be used in the studio as well as mobile (iOS…), the focus of the new is full for the studio. A great addition here is also the bluetooth audio compatibility with which you can easy connect any device to it for playback audio. The time will tell us how good the AudioFuse Studio is or not.
News From January 24, 2019
Arturia has announced for NAMM 2019 the big brother of the AudioFuse audio interface. The AudioFuse Studio is a new high-quality audio interface with 4 DiscretePro© preamps, 4 additional line inputs, ADAT & Bluetooth compatibility & more!
Same as the AudioFuse 8Pre, it comes also with the new AudioFuse Creative Suite, a new software bundle with a lot of different plugins!
Award-winning French music technology company Arturia have unveiled a new addition to the AudioFuse interface family. AudioFuse Studio is a premium, high-performance desktop audio interface with 4 top-of-the-line DiscretePRO© preamps, superb audio fidelity, unparalleled connectivity, and workflow enhancing creativity that will delight professionals, audiophiles, and musicians who demand the best.
Released under the tagline “It’s time to upgrade your music”, AudioFuse Studio has been created to become the perfect “next step” audio interface. Packing a huge variety of features into its compact desktop case, AudioFuse Studio is second-to-none when it comes to versatility and workflow-enhancing features.
Find new depth at the recording stage, and more clarity when you mix; record drums in the Glyn Johns technique with 4 unparalleled, pristine preamps; connect your whole synth collection and jam with your studio monitors or headphones without turning your computer on; reamp dry guitars with dedicated instrument level outputs, or track a whole band using the ADAT expansion ports. AudioFuse Studio gives you all the studio tools you need with absolutely no compromise.
- 4 premium DiscretePRO© preamps with independent Mic/Line circuits, with insert points for channels 1-4
- 4 additional line inputs, with inputs 5-6 commutable to Phono
- Highest quality Bluetooth audio receiver supporting aptX© and AAC©
- 2 pairs of balanced TRS outputs for speakers, with integrated A/B switching
- 2 independent stereo headphones outputs, with 6.35 and 3.5mm sockets
- 2 independent analog line outputs with reamp capability (instr. level output)
- Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixers
- ADAT i/o allows for 8 additional inputs and 8 additional outputs, up to 96kHz
- Superb connectivity: MIDI i/o, backward compatible USB-C, S/PDIF i/o, Word clock input, output/thru on Cinch RCA
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate
- Leather-covered self-positioning protection cover
- Robust metal desktop chassis
- Powerful AudioFuse Control Center software to route audio and control master settings
- Amazing AudioFuse Creative Suite included
Arturia AudioFuse Studio will available in Spring 2019 for a price of 899€/$999.
More information here: Arturia
Be the first to comment