There is once again new content for the Behringer MS-101. Amazona.de has recently released a very good sound demo where you can hear well how the clone sounds.
In my opinion, it sounds very good and comes very close to the Roland SH-101. Not perfect but very good and authentic. Especially for a price of 299 € with a full-size keyboard and analog, I can not complain much here
News From 03/02/2019
At the Pre-NAMM event Behringer announced that the first units of the MS-101 Synthesizer will be delivered in March. It’s an analog clone of the Roland SH-101 Synthesizer for a price of 299 €. You can pre-order it already now at many European (Thomann, Musicstore.de) and American dealers.
Interesting to see that Behringer starts shipping only the red and not the blue or grey version. Pretty sure on the later moment!
Analog Synthesizer with 32 Full-Size Keys, 3340 VCO with 4 Simultaneous Waveforms, VCF, ADSR, 32-Step Sequencer, Arpeggiator and Live Performance Kit
- Amazing monophonic synthesizer with authentic 3340 analog oscillator for insanely fat music creation
- 32 semi-weighted full-size keys for great playability
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs to recreate the classic sound performance
- Oscillator with 4 simultaneously-mixable waveforms: saw, triangle, square/pwm and octave-divided square sub-oscillator
- Resonant VCF can be modulated with ADSR, LFO, keyboard tracking and bender controller
- 6 FM sources allow for creative VCF modulation and unheard of filter effects
- ADSR envelope generator for incredible wave shaping
- Easy-to-use 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence locations
- Arpeggiator with wide patterns for great sound effects
- Attachable handgrip included with pitch bend wheel and pitch modulation trigger
- Guitar strap included for live jamming on stage
- Bender assignable to VCO, VCF and pitch mod wheel on attachable handgrip
- Noise generator can be used as modulation source for distortion-like effects
- Incredible portamento function for fantastic sound effects
- Pulse wave can be modulated by LFO, envelope and manually
- 57 sliders and switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- External audio input for processing external sound sources
- Comprehensive USB/MIDI implementation for connection to keyboard/sequencer
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Behringer MS-101 Synthesizer is available now for pre-order for $299/299€ from retailers worldwide. Available in March!
More information here: Behringer
Available here for pre-order: Behringer MS-101
Be the first to comment