HY-Plugins has today released HY-Delay4, an updated version of its delay audio effect plugin for Windows and Mac. The update features three new delay types, a new waveshaper, and an fx modulation.
- 5 delay modes (Simple, Dual, Grain, Groove, PM) + Bypass mode.
- Adjustable processing order (Delay, Amp, WS, EQ, FX1, FX2).
- Drag and drop for modulation assignment.
- 4 modulation generators(5 types).
- 4 macro controls.
- Editable waveshaper.
- Side-chain input for Ducker and Envelope follower.
- Re-scalable interface.
A free version is also available with a single delay mode, EQ, ducker, and randomizer feature.
Users of HY-Delay2 and 3 can upgrade at no charge to the new version.
HY-Plugins HY-Delay 4 is available now for an intro price of $36 USD.
More information here: HY-Plugins