Soundtoys MicroShift is a pitch shifter plugin for PC & Mac that brings the sound of famous hardware units to your DAW and now on sale with a 77% OFF discount!
Soundtoys has launched today a limited time sale on its MicroShift effect plugin, offering a big 77% OFF discount. It recreates the effects of famous hardware pitch shifters like from the Eventide H3000 and the AMS DMX 15-80s.
Need some width for your background vocals? Want to make a lead guitar or synth sound larger than life? MicroShift gives you three different flavours of a classic stereo widening trick at the push of a button.
It uses a special recipe of pitch shifting, and delay that varies over time, to create rich stereo width. It’s incredibly simple to use and perfect for spicing up important instruments, or for blending background vocals subtly into a mix.
- Widen vocals, lead guitars, synths and more.
- Get big sounds fast with a clean, simple interface.
- Put the spotlight on important instruments, or blend them into the background.
- Select from 3 different flavours of widening based on sought-after hardware.
- Add width to a specific frequency range with the Focus knob.
- Control the Detune amount and Delay range of the effect.
MicroShift for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is on sale for only $29 USD until November 17th, 2018.
Available here: Soundtoys MicroShift
Be the first to comment