Sugar Bytes, the german developers from Berlin, released this week a new Synthesizer Obscurium. This plugin is a generative Synthesizer and timbral organism.
“Feeding on scales, chords and synthesis, producing vivid harmonics paired with an elaborate aesthetic. It is the source of a dazzling array of organic and lively sounds, delivering spherical pads, bubbly arpeggios and deadly percussion attacks.
The playful user interface streamlines the complexity of the inner workings: You can freely change and swap all parameters and motion lanes leading to hundreds of new sounds from the init preset, so you can realise unique and surprising sequences in a matter of a few clicks. Thanks to its VST hosting feature, you can host any of your sound generator plugins in Obscurium for fresh sounds.”
- 8-voice Saw, Pulse, Super-Saw und FM Synthesis.
- More than 400 excellent presets incl. pads, drums, atmos.
- Motion Sequencer delivering sequential melodies and sounds, plus Plugin Automation.
- Draw Tools, Modifiers and Super Obscure Mode to build and modify sequences.
- Generative harmonies at your fingertips or normal MIDI-Input.
- Shift Fader to freely swap parameters and targets.
- VST Plugin Hosting.
More Information here:
Be the first to comment