At NAMM 2020, Eventide introduced Spring, a new Spring Reverb plugin for PC, Mac & iOS with a flexible engine and deep control options.
Not a month goes by in which Eventide does not publish an AUv3 effect for iOS. Now there is another one, which is even completely new and available for PC, Mac and iOS. Spring is a new spring reverb and is part of their best-known H9 plugin series.
Spring Reverb models the sound and character of popular spring reverb found in guitar amplifiers, popularized by Surf, Garage and Rockabilly music. It takes this a step further by allowing manipulation of physical parameters not normally available in a real spring tank.
The results vary from faithful recreations of real springs to distinctive new sounds that push the physical boundaries of reverb.
- Artist presets by Matt Lange, Nick Hook, and Nu-Trix.
- Tempo Sync reverb decay to your DAW.
- Craft original sounds by changing the number of springs and damping frequency.
- Alter overall resonance by selecting the size of the spring tank .
- Tube-amp-style tremolo that can be routed pre- or post-reverb.
- Create chorus-like effects by altering Modulation Level.
- The Ribbon controller allows for dynamic modification of several knobs at once to easily morph between settings.
- Programmable Hotswitch provides ability to jump instantly to an alternate sound at the push of a button.
- iOS version works as a standalone app, AudioUnit v3 effect, or Inter-App Audio effect.
- Mac/Windows plug-in version works as VST, AU, AAX.
Eventide Spring is available now for PC, Mac & iOS. The plugin is on sale for the intro price of $29 USD/29€ until March 1st, 2020 (regular $99 USD). The iOS version is available from the App Store for $9.99 USD.
More information here: Eventide
Available at our partner:
Be the first to comment