SYNTH ANATOMY uses affiliation & partner programs (big red buttons) to finance a part of the activity. If you use these, you support the website. Thanks!
ATOM is a new smart performance oriented MIDI Pad controller by PreSonus that is specially designed for beat creation in Studio One 4!
PreSonus has launched today ATOM, a new portable and versatile pad controller
that features everything you need for creating proper beats in Studio One. ATOM features a deep integration in the Studio One environment that makes it easy to work with it.
Produce beats, play virtual instruments, and trigger sound effects and loops with unsurpassed expressiveness and flexibility! Both a compact, dynamic performance controller and a tightly integrated production environment, PreSonus®’ ATOM pad controller and included Studio One® Artist production software let you create and perform with ease.
The most versatile pad controller in its class, ATOM is compatible with most music software and lets you perform and produce with virtual instruments and trigger samples and loops in real-time, using 16 full-size, velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads and 8 assignable pad banks.
- 16 full-size velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads.
- Pressure switchable between MIDI aftertouch, channel pressure, and CC messages.
- 8 assignable pad banks.
- Selectable pad velocity curves and pad pressure thresholds.
- 20 assignable buttons.
- 4 endless rotary encoders.
- Modes: MIDI “keyboard”, Note Repeat, Full Velocity (only send velocity 127).
- USB 2.0.
- Includes Studio One Artist production software for Mac and Windows.
- MVP Loops content custom-designed for ATOM.
- Compatible with most music production and performance software for Mac and Windows.
PreSonus ATOM will be available in October for a price of $149 USD.
More information here: PreSonus