DLYM is available for free and is a new straightforward designed effect processor for iOS (AUv3) that can create chorus /flanger effects!
Free apps are always welcome. The developer of the DRC polyphonic Synthesizer released today DLYM, a new delay modulator app for iOS that can produce chorus/flanger effects. It features AUv3 support and is available for free.
DLYM is a free ‘Delay Modulator’ plugin which produces flanger and chorus style effects using Imaginando’s powerful processing technology. Taking inspiration from DRC’s chorus effect, DLYM expands on the functionality, and makes it available for all DAW instruments, for everyone, for free! Whether you’re looking to add just a touch of depth to your sounds or radically change them, DLYM can do both; we’ve even included over 20 presets/patches to get you started.
We’re passionate about clean, uncluttered, functional design. We build tools designed to enhance the creative workflow, and at the heart of this is providing an intuitive interface focused on control. DLYM’s interface features generously sized knobs/dials which provide easy, accurate adjustments for fine control of parameters.
- AUv3 Audio Effect, works in all AU compatible hosts
- 2 processing modes – ‘Analog emulation’ and ‘Dimension style’.
- 6 time syncable modulation waveforms – Sine, Square, Saw, Triangle, Sample & Hold and Filtered Sample & Hold.
- Adjustable stereo spread.
- Crossover/cutoff to control frequency range of the effect.
- Built-in preset/patch manager.
Available here: Imaginando DLYM
Be the first to comment