You’ve probably hard that discoDSP is back on the market. After the update for the free Synthesizer OB-Xd, it’s time now for the Discovery Pro. The latest version 6.7 comes with many workflow improvements and bug fixes.
Virtual Analog AU VSTi + Wave Synthesizer featuring 8 VA oscillators + 4 WAVE oscillators, unison, multi layering, 2x oversampling, unison edit, built-in arpeggiator, sync, FM, 12 filter types, panning modulation, stereo delay, gate effects, graphic modulation. Imports and exports Nord Lead 2 and 2X SysEx patches and banks.
New In Discovery Pro V.6.7
- Layer solo: Use Alt + click (right click on Linux) on slot / button to solo / unsolo layer.
- EDIT > FILE > Save Program to Active Bank.
- EDIT > Paste > Morph to all layers.
- EDIT > Paste > Pitch to all layers.
- Bank change controller 0 support.
- Fixed macOS bank change controller crash.
- Fixed Aftertouch mode not refreshing correctly.
- Fixed WAVE font size LCD.
- Fixed Empty WAVE Program/Bank display.
- Removed License.dat check.
The update is free of charge for customers of Discovery Pro 6.6. and 6.6. Upgrades and cross-grades for previous and Discovery customers are available at the member area.
Discovery Pro (VST/VST3/AU) is currently on sale at a 30% discount as part of discoDSP’s Spring Sale (regular 129 EUR/$149 USD).
More information here: discoDSP