SYNTH ANATOMY uses affiliation & partner programs (big red buttons) to finance a part of the activity. If you use these, you support the website. Thanks!
Everybody in the music medias talk about the new release of Komplete 11 but there is a hidden new release inside the new package. Kontakt 5 got a major graphic update with some other new features. It’s a bit hidden in their news but it comes also in September with the release of K11. This update will coming also for the Kontakt 5 Player.
KONTAKT 5.6 comes with this changes:
- The user interface has received a major update, bringing it line with the latest NI designs.
- A fully customizable XY Pad can now be added to user interfaces built with KSP.
- Developers can now maintain precision even in use-cases involving complex math, with the introduction of a new variable type for real numbers.
- Going hand in hand with the introduction of real numbers, a library of advanced math functions has been introduced. Trigonometric functions, logarithms, exponential functions, etc., will allow for more easily readable code and lower memory footprint.
- Maximum width of instruments raised to 1000 pixels and maximum height to 750 pixels.
- New command to set an instrument’s color, including its header.