The developer team from Portugal: Imaginando released today their first Software Synthesizer. It is available for VST, IOS and Android. It’s interesting to see that a developer try to release a Synthesizer for Android.
“DRC is powerful virtual analog polyphonic synthesizer that recreates the characteristic sound of an analog synthesizer proving a minimal but powerful set of parameters, for limited but incredible sonic capabilities.
– 4 voices
– Two main oscillators, one sub-oscillator and one noise source
– Detune, sync and ring modulation
– 4 pole self resonant low pass Ladder Filter
– 2 pole multi-mode filter (LP, HP, BD, NOTCH)
– 2 LFO’s and 2 analog modeled envelope generators
– Stereo Tape Delay with time modulation
– Lush Stereo Reverb with modulation and self growing decay
– True stereo, analog modeled multi mode chorus
– Arpeggiator with 4 modes, tempo sync and hold function
– Sync to external MIDI clock
– MIDI clock out
– Audiobus and Ableton Link ready (iOS only)