Soundiron Desk Bell is a new free virtual bell instrument for Kontakt 7 Player based on a multi-sampled 3-inch polished brass bell.
And for the end of the day a new free library for Kontakt 7 players. Soundiron has updated its free Kontakt Player instrument Desk Bell.
It now runs in the Kontakt 7 Player engine, including a new UI and more sound-shaping options.
Soundiron has meticulously sampled a school bell up-close in a dry studio, and within St. Paul’s Church in San Francisco. According to the developer, they have expanded the engine with wavetables, offering a diverse sonic palette, alongside a new FX rack for limitless creative possibilities and more.
Then, they also added a new FX rack with 20 custom FX presets for limitless creative possibilities and more.
- 1 master NKI instrument bank in Kontakt 7 Player format
- Bell rings, tight and loose muted dings, clapper SFX
- 20 Ambience patches created from the source content, 12 Wavetables
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 421 stereo samples
- 590 MB Installed
- Made for the free Kontakt Player (version 7.1.8+), Komplete Kontrol, all S-Series Keyboards and NKS software and hardware by Native Instruments
- Works with the Kontakt “Libraries” browser and Native Access.
Soundiron Desk Bell is available now as a free download and runs in the Kontakt 7 and Kontakt 7 Player plugins.
More information here: Soundiron