Synth YouTuber DivKid has released another episode of its SELF PATCHED video series, where he only uses a Eurorack module to generate sounds. This time he used the Befaco Rampage complex function generator that is inspired by Buchla/Serge’s ramp generator.
Also, this episode shows nicely what you can do with a module.
What Is Befaco Rampage?
The Rampage is Befaco’s approach to an old invention: the Serge/Buchla ramp generator. We took the idea of a “patch programmable” function generator/processor, put two units in the same module and expanded them with new functions and ways to combine them: Slope detectors, analogue logic functions and evolved outputs.
- Voltage controlled Attack Decay envelope
- Attack Sustain Release Envelope
- More complex ADSR Style Envelope
- Dual VCO. With Square, PWM, Saw, Log, Exp and Triangle shapes. Hard and soft sync
- Gated VCO
- VCO + Analog AND Gate (As ADTimbral VCA)
- Dual Low Pass Filter
- Dual Low pass Filter with VCO soft sync.
- Low Pass Filter + AD Envelope
- Dual “syncable” voltage controlled LFO with Square, PWM, Saw and Triangle shapes)
- Complex LFO. Function combination.
- CV controlled and “Ping-Pong” LFO.
- Dual Slope detector. Distinguishes when an incoming signal (CV or audio) is rising or falling and generates gates in concordance.
- Comparator. Send a gate when B IN is bigger than A IN
- Polyrythmic gate generator. With both channels synced between each other, it generates several “complex rhythm” gates.
- Voltage controlled Slew limiter with independent attack and decay control and continuous variable shape between Log, linear and expo.
- Peak Voltage Follower. Max Out follows the maximum Level of the two inputs.
- Minimum Voltage Follower. Min Out follow the minimum level of the two inputs
- Envelope follower with an adjustable response for rising and falling flanks.
- Voltage controlled Trigger Delay.
- Burst Generator.
More information here: Befaco
Be the first to comment