Twisted Electrons has often shown that digital synthesis can be exciting as well. Today, the French company has announced the big brother of the hapiNES chiptune Synthesizer. The hapiNES L is a 4-track chiptune Synthesizer inspired by the sound chip found in the NES game console.
The L version offers the same features as its slim-synth counterpart, with the addition of class AB preamp, hardware MIDI and analog sync in/out connection packed in a new metal case.
- Hardware MIDI input (sync, notes, and parameter modulation)
- Analog trigger sync in and out
- USB-MIDI input (sync, notes, and parameter modulation)
- Dedicated VST/AU plugin for full DAW integration
- 4 tracks for real-time composing
- Authentic triangle bass
- 2 squares with a variable pulse width
- 59 synthesized preset drum sounds + 1 self-evolving drum sound
- 16 arpeggiator modes with variable speed
- Vibrato with variable depth and speed
- 18 Buttons
- 32 LEDs
- 6 high-quality potentiometers
- 16 pattern memory
- 3 levels of LED brightness (Beach, Studio, Club)
- Live recording, key change and pattern chaining (up to 16 patterns/ 256 steps)
- Pattern copy/pasting
- Ratcheting (up to 4 hits per step)
- Reset on any step (1-16 step patterns)
Twisted Electrons hapiNES will be available in March 2019 for a price of 255€ plus VAT & shipping.
More information here: Twisted Electrons
Be the first to comment