Gospel Musicians has released FM TiNES 2.0, a new version of their FM TiNES virtual instrument plugin for PC & Mac. It features a brand-new 4 layer synth engine with a total of 30 GB of sound content (12 GB of new content) and much more.
Beside this, it includes now a wide range of high-quality VKFX effects from Overloud. FM TiNES 2.0 is a nice upgrade and gives musicians a lot of ready-to-use FM sounds without diving deep in FM synthesis.
Absolutely the most exhaustive FM, Dyno, Crystal, Tine, Bell, and electric piano library ever created! We spent the last year building a brand new synth architecture crafted from the ground up to present to you the most amazing and inspiring FM TiNES library ever created. It’s packed with 30GB of only electric pianos, bells, and pads. Never before has there been such a huge library dedicated to the most beautiful sounds you’ve ever heard.
What’s New In This Version
- 30GB Library Dedicated only to FM, Dyno, Crystal, Bell, Pads and Piano sounds (20GB Lossless Compression).
- 12GB of 300 Brand New Sounds (Version 1 had only 77 Sounds).
- 220 Brand New Presets with an automatic random preset generator.
- New Warm Detune to be able to layer a copy of the same sound and detune and stereo spread for super stacked EP sounds.
- Ability to stack up to four sounds.
- New easier and flexible Preset System with Fast search, loading, and saving.
- New simple Extraction Tools that allow you to extract the samples with a single double+click. No more RAR file issues.
- New Lightning Fast Loading Streaming Engine with Custom Lossless format for better streaming.
- New color mod per oscillator with a velocity sensitivity option. This allows you to change the timbre and tone of the EP per velocity.
- New Analog Filter envelope that allows you to change the filter per velocity for a rich sound that changes as per velocity.
- New Dice Random option that allows you to randomly select new sounds for instant variations and thousands of preset possibilities.
- High quality easy to use templates for creating great pianos fast.
- New key group zone layer option with crossfade. Use this to crossfade a bell sound so that it gradually sounds as you hit the higher velocities.
- New Detune/Spread option per oscillator, to make any sound warmly detuned with an instant stereo field.
- The ability to load the same sound to any oscillator (a very rare feature) in order to detune and stack for a mega EP sound.
New Digital Effects
- All of the high quality VKFX effects from Overloud.
- Dynamically and Graphically position FX signal flow in virtual racks.
- Series and Parallel routing configurations with separate sends per oscillator.
- 11-Band EQ per Oscillator.
- New Detune effect for a rich EP sound.
- Two new Stereo Spread effects.
- A new Dimension D Chorus effect (Same effect used on the MKS-20 Piano Module).
- New rich chorus with three modes.
- New custom reverb responses from the top reverbs (Lexicon, EMT, DEP3, RE201, ASR-10/DP4).
- New Soft Limiter with Tube Saturation.
- New Dattorro’s figure-of-eight Algorithmic Reverb.
- New Schroeder Algorithmic Reverb.
Gospel Musicians FM TiNES 2.0 is available now for an introductory price of $99.99 (regular price $199.99). Current version 1 owners can crossgrade for a price of $49.99 (regular crossgrade price is $99.99).
More information here: Gospel Musicians