Primer Synth by Audible Geniusis a full-featured Synthesizer app for iPad with a powerful synth engine, AUv3 support & 100% free!
The AudioKit Synth One has received today a serious competitor for the trophy of best free iOS Synth 2018. The developer of the Syntorial app has released today Primer Synth, a full-featured 100% free Synthesizer app for iPad. It comes with a classic subtractive synthesis design that includes FM, sync as well as ring modulation.
From the first sound demos, it can convince me and is in my opinion another great free synth for iOS. On top, it comes with AUv3 support what is an excellent feature for a free app. Don’t forget to download this new synth app to your iPad.
Primer is a synth equipped with the most essential controls and nothing more. Created by Audible Genius, it is an exact replica of the synth used in their award-winning synthesizer training app, Syntorial. As such, Primer contains the most common controls found on most subtractive/analogue synths, allowing for a wide variety of patches and sounds, while presenting a simple and easy-to-understand interface and layout.
Included with the Primer app is the AUV3 App Extension, allowing you to open multiple instances of Primer inside popular DAW apps like Garageband, Cubasis, and AudioBus.
- Subtractive synthesis
- Three Oscillators (Two with Waveform, Pitch, Pulse Width, and Mix controls, and a Sub oscillator with Waveform and Volume controls)
- Saw, Pulse, Triangle and Sine waveforms
- FM knob
- Noise Oscillator
- Oscillator Sync
- Filter (Low, Band and High Pass) with Resonance and Key Tracking
- ADSR Filter Envelope
- ADSR Amp Envelope
- AD Modulation Envelope
- LFO with four waveforms, seven destinations, rate, amount, trigger, and mono/poly modes
- Mono, Legato and Poly Voice Modes
- Unison with Voice, Detune and Spread controls
- Ring Modulation
- Distortion, Chorus, Phaser, Delay, and Reverb effects
- Mod Wheel, Pitch Wheel and Velocity controls
Primer Synth by Audibe Genius is available now for free for iOS, iPad only.
More information here: Primer Synth
Be the first to comment