EasyReverb is a free reverb plugin for PC & Mac that combines classic characteristics with creative features that opens new possibilities.
Free plugin alert before the start of the weekend! Saschart, an independent developer released EasyReverb, a new free reverb plugin for PC & Mac.
EasyReverb is not a standard reverb plugin but comes with innovative features. Per example, it’s possible to change the surface of the acoustic spaces, modify it further or change the stereo algorithm. An interesting reverb plugin in my opinion that you should check out.
EasyReverb it’s an algorithmic reverb with innovative and special algorithms. New features in the reverb world: surface selector, accent for space and surface. Very handy and user friendly, easyReverb consumes by far the least resources between reverb plugins without compromising the audio quality!
- Surface selector which imitate the surface of the acoustic spaces. Have 6 options: Smooth, Waves, Granulated, Rippled, Zigzag and Rich Zigzag. Each option have own algorithm.
- Accent for space which amplifies or decrease the specific features of the selected space, at zero the change of space does not produce any effects on the sound, and at 100% it produces maximum effects when changing.
- Accent for surface which amplifies or decrease the specific features of the selected surface. The accent is unique in the reverb world and is very handy.
- Stereo selector which offers 8 different algorithms for stereo reflections: Mono, Wide, Inflate, Squeeze, Cone, Reverse Cone, Steps and Reverse Steps.
- 8 distinct acoustic spaces: Arena, Cathedral, Hallway, Corridor, Chamber, Metallic Box, Special Fly and Special Explosion.
- Pan position for mono and for each stereo algorithm.
- Predelay to to introduce a little delay in reverb sound.
- Diffuse parameter to get what sound you want.
- More than 60 presets with special sounds
EasyReverb is available now for free for Windows & Mac (32 & 64-bit VST/AU).
More information here: EasyReverb
Be the first to comment