Waiting time is over. Isotonik Studios launched today the MIDISynth Circuit Editor for Android. It’s designed by Sigabort and allows to control completely your Novation Circuit from Android devices.
As well as providing detailed control of both synth engines, session, and drums, the editor can be used for storing and retrieving patches/patch banks, for enhanced performance control, and for upload session and sample banks to Circuit.
- Edit Synths 1 & 2, Drums and Sessions.
- Store and retrieve patches and patch banks compatible with Novation Components.
- Upload session banks and sample banks created with Novation Components.
- Randomisation of all/selected controls via 3 different modes (optional).
- Morphing between 2 different patches (optional).
- Performance features with 4 XY pads, 16 user-assignable controls, mixer view (optional).
The app is now available for the intro price of £15 GBP until April 29th, 2018. Requires Android Marshmallow (6.0) or later.
More information here: MIDISynth Circuit editor for Android
Be the first to comment