FL Studio 20 with a macOS version is around the corner but Image-Line doesn’t stop developing on the version 12. Today, the company announced a new beta version of the upcoming FL Studio 12.9 update. Beta 6 includes various new features and improvements, as well as bug fixes.
Changes in FL Studio 12.9 beta 6
- Added latency compensation for side inputs and outputs of Channels and Effect plugins.
- New stutter patterns for Clip chopping.
- Option to resize all playlist tracks to a specific percentage.
- Piano roll: Renamed “Select possible conflicts” to “Select overlapping notes”.
- “Shared data folder” has been renamed to “User data folder” in File settings.
- The floating hint bar is now never shown when the option is off.
- Toolbar: Online panel and Downloader button are now separate items. Stay-down buttons are now orange. Main pitch knob now snaps at 100 cents.
- “Touch keyboard” has been renamed to “Touch controller”.
- User data folder is automatically searched for samples (doesn’t have to be in the search path list).
- Control Surface: snap to grid option.
- DrumSynth Live: Added send track names to control’s popup menu.
- DrumSynth Live: Send works for any mixer track now.
- Plugin Manager: Plugins can be dragged to FL to load them.
- Slicex: Added popup with track names to send control.
- Countdown before recording is now off by default.
- ZGE Visualizer: improved FFT quality.
FL Studio users can now download the beta from the Looptalk forum. The beta expires May 24th.
More information here: Image-Line