Apple published today Logic Pro X 10.4.2. DAW with new features and improvements like relocation of the sound library to an external store device or a brand new mixer mode!
Apple has released today version 10.4.2 of its DAW Logic Pro X. The new version allows musicians per example to relocate to an external store device and to work with a new smart tempo technology. The mixer has been also expanded with a new mode that allows channel strip fader and pan controls to be used to set send level and pan.
Beside this, it includes many improvements and bug fixes.
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
New In Logic Pro 10.4.2
- The Sound Library can be relocated to an external storage device
- Smart Tempo can analyze tempo data across multi-track recordings to define the Project Tempo
- Imported multi-track stems can follow or define Project Tempo
- Smart Tempo now analyzes the tempo of MIDI performances recorded without a metronome
- Alchemy provides drag and drop hot zones that let you select re-synthesis and sampling options while importing audio
- Alchemy allows numerical editing of parameter values
- Dragging one automation point over another now aligns them vertically
- New mixer mode allows channel strip fader and pan controls to be used to set send level and pan
- Automatic Slurs can be applied to selected notes in the Score Editor
- Add a photo to track or project notes to help remember key session details or studio hardware settings
- This update also contains numerous stability and performance improvements
New In Logic Pro 10.4.1
- Fixes an issue that could cause the app to crash when opening projects created in an earlier version
- Plug-in settings are properly installed for Step FX, Phat FX, ChromaVerb and the Vintage EQ collection
- Logic no longer quits unexpectedly when pressing play after automation has been copied to another track
- Resolves an issue where ChromaVerb could cause unexpected spikes in CPU usage
- Zoom key commands now work as expected in the Audio File Editor
- Control-clicking on a note in the Piano Roll Editor no longer causes other notes to deselect
The new Apple Logic Pro X 10.4.2 Update is free of charge for existing users. Logic Pro X is available now for $199.99 USD.
Available here: Apple Logic Pro X
Be the first to comment