AudioRealism announced today the official release of the update 3.1 for Bass Line Synthesizer, an emulation of the Roland TB-303. With this new update, users can now import own patterns from the Roland TB-03 bassline synthesizer. Also they tweaked the sound engine to get a better sound quality with less aliasing and noise.
AudioRealism Bass Line 3 (ABL3) is the next generation of our critically acclaimed 303 emulation plug-in. ABL3 is a complete redesign from scratch and has been in development for several years with the goal of creating the most authentic emulation possible. With an intuitive and streamlined workflow we hope ABL3 will set a new benchmark in software 303 emulation.
New in AudioRealism Bass Line v3.1.0
- TB-03 Pattern Import. ABL3 can now read back-up patterns from the TB-03.
- Triplet mode setting per pattern (works now with the Midi Trigger and Host Sync mode).
- Sound engine tweaks (improved emulation, less aliasing and noise) .
- Audition Notes – It is now possible to hear the current note played when entering pitches in Classic Edit mode.
- Expanded hit zones for Custom Display (Classic Edit mode) .
- Added Skin Select option to the menu (ABL3 remembers the skin settings globally, not per instance) .
- One included user made Skin (Silverbox by Lars-Erik).
The ABL 3.1.0 update is now available free of charge for all registered users. The AudioRealism Bass Line (VST/AU) is now available for 95€ incl. VAT.
More informations here: AudioRealism ABL3