DM2 got already a pretty big update after the initial release.
Improvements and new features in DM2 Update 1.0.2
- STEPS : [NEW] double-tap a track to mute it.
- STEPS : [NEW] steps can be added/removed when a track is mute.
- STEPS : [UI] new background on for a clearer view.
- STEPS : [UI] clearer steps on mute tracks.
- STEPS : [UI] steps diodes light up during Link countdown.
- STEPS : muted tracks are maintained after quitting solo mode
- DRUMS : [NEW] oscillators frequency can be set to discreet Note frequencies (Note Values) or continuous frequencies (Hz values).
- DRUMS : oscillator have their phase reset on note triggers.
- DRUMS : [NEW] In Solo mode, double-tap a track to select it without making it solo.
- MIXER -> [NEW] aded colourful Solo buttons (when on) and faded mute tracks
- SONG : fixed DrumKit initialisation when a new song is created
- FX : delay is tempo-synced delay.
- MIDI : fixed bug when Link is Connected and DM2 has a MIDI Tempo Output selected.
- MIDI : fixed issue with Polymetric tracks with Notes Out to destinations.
- MIDI : fixed crash on Play with Tempo Out to destinations.
- Tips screens added to STEPS, DRUMS and PADS page.
Improvements and new features in DM2 Update 1.0.3
- PADS : [1.0.3.NEW] added HOLD button for Beat Repeat effect
- PADS : [1.0.3.FIX] fixed a potentiel lagging issue when playing pads
DM2 Drum Machine is available here:
Be the first to comment