Very interesting and great deal currently on the DRC Polyphonic Synthesizer for IOS. Normally the in-app purchase cost 14 USD but now you receive it for 2 USD for very limited time.
DRC is powerful virtual analog polyphonic Synthesizer that recreates the characteristic sound of an analog Synthesizer proving a minimal but powerful set of parameters, for limited but incredible sonic capabilities.
With the cloud preset sync technology, DRC enables you to sync patches across devices effortlessly. With this powerful feature, you to start the creative process on one device and continue on another, seamlessly.
– Up to 8 voices
– Two main oscillators, one sub-oscillator and one noise source
– Detune, sync and ring modulation
– 4 pole self resonant low pass Ladder Filter
– 2 pole multi-mode filter (LP, HP, BD, NOTCH)
– 2 LFO’s and 2 analog modeled envelope generators
– Stereo Tape Delay with time modulation
– Lush Stereo Reverb with modulation and self growing decay
– True stereo, analog modeled multi mode chorus
– Arpeggiator with 4 modes, tempo sync and hold function
– Sync to external MIDI clock
– MIDI clock out
– Audiobus and Ableton Link ready (iOS only)
The app is available for free with a trial mode. You can even test it before buying it for 2 USD.
DRC Polyphonic Synthesizer is available here:
Here are some audio demos of DRC
Be the first to comment