Momo simplifies the workflow of the Elektron Model Cycles on the computer (PC/Mac) with an affordable standalone & plugin editor that gives you full control over all parameters.
It is already remarkable what the German developer Momo Müller has done on the market in the recent past. For almost, all recently released programmable synths, he offers a super affordable editor. The new editor is for the latest Elektron Synthesizer, the Model Cycles. Like his previous releases, it can run as a VST/AU plugin or standalone application. It facilitates the sound adjustment of the 6 available tracks. Plus it lets you automate all parameters in your DAW that opens new sound design possibilities.
As long as there is no overbridge for the model series (samples, cycles), this is a good alternative to get a “total recall” like workflow. The editor also makes hidden parameters for the LFO and FX sections more accessible. On top, it comes with X-Y pads for each track that lets you control two parameters at the same time or can be used as faders between the tracks.
- Direct access to all parameters.
- Hidden parameters for LFO and FX are easy to use.
- All Patterns can also be selected directly.
- Solo function for the 6 Tracks.
- With the X-Y Pads all parameters can be controlled, but they are especially suitable as Faders between the tracks.
- VST lets you integrate Model Cycles into your DAW
- All parameters can be automated and saved with the DAW project.
- The Elektron Model Cycles Editor is available for PC (32/64 bit) as standalone and VST and for MAC (64 bit) as
standalone, VST and AU.
Momo Elektron Model Cycles Editor is available now for 5,90€ / $6.90 for PC & Mac in VST/AU (32/64bit) plugin formats and standalone.
More information here: Momo
Elektron Model Cycles is available at our partners
Be the first to comment