Say hi to nLab Synthesis Granö, a new intuitive 4-voice granular Synthesizer for Reaktor 6 (full version) designed for manipulating samples into new soundscapes.
Reaktor 6 is not only a fantastic modular software Synthesizer but also an endless sound construction kit. It could be described as LEGO for synthesis. nLab Synthesis has benefited from this freedom and built a granular Synthesizer called Granö for Reaktor 6 (full version). According to the developer, it combines a great sonic potential with an intuitive and simple interface. Take a sample like a synth line, a field recording or a drums loop and start to handling until you’ll come on the unexplored sonic territory.
Granö is powered by a 4-voice granular synth engine that can be played in a drone or keyboard mode. On top of this, it comes with a lot of different features like filter, envelopes, automation recorder or also a randomizer. The developer described it as an instrument for ambient, experimental or noise musicians or just as a sound design tool.
- 4-voice granular synthesizer with Drone/Keyboard mode
- XY Pad Automation for grain position and volume.
- 2-pole State Variable Filter
- 2 dedicated ADSR Envelope for Filter and Amp
- 2 unique swappable Multi-effects wired in series with 2 XY Pad Automations
- Modulation Matrix with 5 slots, independent LFOs, and 2 assignable Automations
- Quantizer with 10 Scales to play and modulate in tune
- Parallel Master Compressor/Limiter
- Global Randomizer
- Low CPU usage”
nLab Synthesis Granö is only compatible with Reaktor 6 (full version) and available now for 20€.
More information here: nLab Synthesis
Be the first to comment