Softube brings with the Console 1 Fader faders to the Console 1 ecosystem with a new hardware that offers 10 touch-sensitive faders.
Although mixing /mastering is not my big topic, I’m always interested in the Softube Console 1 concept. Here hardware meets the software world very well and you as a musician can benefit from both sides. The hard side gives you the lovely haptic feel of hardware products and software the flexibility. It’s nice to hear that Softube continues this concept and today released the Console 1 Fader.
It is described as a 10-fader approach to Console 1 features 10 touch-sensitive 100 mm Alps motorized faders that give you quick and intuitive control over volume, saturation, filtering, and much more. It already includes two console emulations (Tube & Discrete) with which you can start mixing right away.
Console 1 Fader can be used alone or in combination with the original Console 1 channel strip controller for a tight ‘complete desk’ experience. You can even use multiple Console 1 Fader units to build the ideal workflow for your specific studio.
- Fader modes: fader allows you to quickly and intuitively control track volume, drive level, drive character, input gain, low cut, high cut, and up to three send levels, all from the same high-quality motorized faders.
- Transport controls: three assignable buttons work by default as basic transport controls for the major DAWs, but each can be assigned to a key command of your choice (e.g. CTRL+Z), for whatever use you can imagine.
- Encoder: mounted on a high-grade all-metal potentiometer, Console 1 Fader’s single encoder offers control of pan per track, but also unlocks a powerful stereo spatialization tool, to widen or consolidate your individual tracks, situating each sound perfectly in your mix.
- Layer mode: with our innovative new ‘Layer Mode’ you can create layers of tracks, putting many levels of mixing at your fingertips. Low cut all your guitars at once, or saturate your groups early on for a top-down effect in seconds.
- A 10-fader approach to Console 1, our hybrid hardware/software mixing ecosystem
- High-quality hardware, designed and built for both feel and function
- Take fast and intuitive control of volume, saturation, filtering, and more
- Two awesome-sounding component-modeled console emulations included
- Expand your sonic options with Console 1 expansion channel strips (sold separately)
- ‘Layer Mode’ allows you to organise and affect your mix in powerful new ways
- Spatializer tool offers fast per-channel control of stereo width
- Works with all major DAWs straight out of the box – no MIDI-mapping required
- Use alone, or in combination with the original Console 1 channel strip controller
Softube Console 1 Fader is available now for 599€ worldwide.
More information here: Softube
Available at our partner
Be the first to comment