Fractal Bits by Alexander Zolotov is a true crazy drum synthesizer for iOS with which you can design over 4 billion different unique sounds.
Alexander Zolotov, an iOS developer from the very beginning, has brought us such great apps as SunVox or VirtualANS and is back with another crazy development. Fractal Bits is an AUv3-ready drum synth for iOS that is based on Fractal algorithms that can generate over four billion unique sounds. With 4 billion sounds you have a lot of fun.
The app features sets of 12 drums that correspond to a code of 8 characters that can be saved, copied and paste as a plain text. Fractal Bits offers six additional MIDI controllable processing parameters. So that the sounds are not lost, you record in real-time audio to WAV (32-bit) and export them as WAV file, SunVox file or as text. Another great app from Mr. Zolotov which can be useful if you want to have crazy samples for your hardware like the Elektron Digitakt or iOS sampler. Btw, the app is also available for Android.
- Audio Unit Extension (AUv3), Audiobus
- search for new sounds with three buttons: next random set, edit code, previous set;
- three types of keyboards for live drumming: on-screen buttons, PC keyboard, MIDI input;
- six additional processing parameters + control of all parameters via MIDI;
- real-time audio recording to WAV (32-bit);
- export to: WAV (one file or a set), SunVox (samples + effects in one file), text clipboard;
- the LCK button freezes individual drums – they will not change during the search for new sets;
- Wi-Fi export/import.F
Fractal Bits by Alexander Zolotov is available now for $1.99 USD from the Apple App Store & Google Playstore for Android
More information here: Alexander Zolotov
Be the first to comment