Tone2 has today released Electra 2.7 plugin with major new features, improvements, and bugfixes. It includes new synthesis modes, additional effects (hyper unison, haas effect, waveshapers, distortions…), enhanced sound quality, improved performance and more.
Electra 2.7 is downward compatible with all previous versions. If you search a powerful and versatile synth for EDM productions, check out Electra Synthesizer from Tone2.
With its powerful and sonically versatile approach to audio production, it provides you with truly outstanding new sounds. The instrument is equipped with a high-end quality sound engine with multi-layer support and a wide range of music production features. It’s friendly, easy to use interface allows first-timers to easily create sounds and enables experts to delve into sound-design as deeply as they want to. With Tone2’s high-end technology at its core, you’re not only working with the best sound quality possible, but also a lower CPU usage and larger palette for creating original sounds than with any other type of workstation.
- New effect ‘Hyper Unison’ which stacks 3,5,7 or 9 voices.
- New effect ‘Haas Effect’ which creates the impression of positioning a sound source.
- New triangular waveshaper ‘ShapTri’ for the distortion section.
- New asymmetric waveshaper ‘ShapAsy’ for the distortion section.
- New pulsed waveshaper ‘ShapPul’ for the distortion section.
- New warping waveshaper ‘ShapWar’ for the distortion section.
- New asymmetric waveshaper ‘ShapHal’ for the distortion section.
- New zapping waveshaper ‘ShapZap’ for the distortion section.
- New symmetric waveshaper ‘ShapSym’ for the distortion section.
- New distortion type ‘Selfsync’ which creates a sub-harmonic sound.
- New distortion type ‘Degrade’ which adds mirror-frequencies to the signal.
- New distortion type ‘Noise’ which mixes white noise with the signal.
- New distortion type ‘NoiseRM’ which ring-modulates the signal with noise.
- New distortion type ‘Scream’ with fractal feedback.
- Added support for *.sfz files. They can be imported with the FILE menu.
- New sample-oscillator-effect: ‘Rectify’ distorts a sample.
- New sample-oscillator-effect: ‘Noisify 2’ destroys a sample.
- New sample-oscillator-effect: ‘Invert’ changes the phase of a sample by 180 degrees.
- New sample-oscillator-effect: ‘Fold’ flips the negative amplitude of a sample.
- Multi-line tooltips for better readability and more detailed descriptions.
- New microtuning-modes ‘432Hz -32cent’, ‘424Hz -66cent’, ‘449Hz +33cent’ and ‘457Hz +66cent’.
- When multilayer-editing is active the knobs show a red line.
- Added drag&drop support for multilayer-editing.
- ‘Quick import sample’ does generate a new program name automatically.
- ‘Quick import sample’ maps the mod-wheel to vibrato automatically.
- ‘Quick import sample’ automatically generates a soft velocity mapping to volume.
Tone2 Electra 2.7 is a free update for existing users of v2. Electra 2 is available now for a limited time for 149€ instead of 199€.
More information here: Tone2Available here
Be the first to comment