SynthMaster Player, the simplified version of the flagship software Synthesizer SynthMaster is now on sale for just $4 USD (86% OFF!)
Plugin Boutique has launched today another special deal on a software product. This time, they partnered up with KV331 Audio and offer a 86% OFF discount on the SynthMaster Player, a simplified version of SynthMaster with limited functionalities. Based on the same synth engine as the complete SynthMaster plugin, the player version offers music producers 1700 sounds that are ready to play and editable with different predefined parameters (cutoff, resonance…)
Due of the fact that SM Player doesn’t offer full access to the impressive SM engine, it’s perfect for musicians who like to play without deep programming. If you search a synth sounds and don’t want to invest hours of programming, I absolutely recommend the SynthMaster Player plugin for just $4 USD. If the Player version doesn’t satisfy you about the first hours of play, there is also currently an excellent deal online where you upgrade it to the full SynthMaster and SynthMaster One version ($68 USD).
SynthMaster Player is a simplified version of SynthMaster with limited editing capabilities. It is targeted towards users who prefer to use presets rather than designing their own sounds. The paid version comes with 1700 factory presets. Users can edit the 12 easy parameters or the bypass states of layer/global effects assigned for each preset by the sound designer.
- Cross-platform VST, AU and AAX: SynthMaster Player runs as a VST, AAX instrument on both Windows and Mac OSX, and as an Audio Unit instrument on Mac OSX.
- 1700 Factory Presets: SynthMaster Player comes with 1700 factory presets from a world class team of sound designers: Arksun, Aelyx Design, Aiyn Zahev, Bluffmunkey, BigTone, Frank ‘Xenox’ Neumann, Gercek Dorman, Michael Kastrup, Nori Ubukata, Rob Lee, Umit ‘Insigna’ Uy, Ufuk Kevser, Teoman Pasinlioglu, Vandalism, Vorpal Sound and Brian ‘Xenos’ Lee.
- Easy Parameters: Each preset in SynthMaster Player has 8 easy knobs and 2 XY pads assigned by the sound designer. Users can edit these parameters to modify the preset’s timbre. The easy parameters can be linked to MIDI controllers using the easy to use ‘Midi Learn’ feature.
- Microtuning: SynthMaster Player supports Scala tuning, so tuning can be set either for each preset or globally by loading from a Scala tuning file.
- Preset Browser: SynthMaster Player features a comprehensive preset browser with separate search criterias for instrument type, preset attributes, music style or preset author.
- Multiple Skins: SynthMaster Player comes with 2 different skins in different color variations. Using the user interface editor (included in SynthMaster/SynthMaster DEMO), users can not only customize the existing skins but also can create their own custom interfaces as well.
KV331 Audio SynthMaster Player is available now for $4 USD / £2.95 GBP until October 1st, 2018. During the sale, owner of the SM Player can upgrade to the Synthmaster One, Synthmaster & Synthmaster One bundle and Everything Bundle at up to 35% OFF.
KV331 Audio SynthMaster Player
Be the first to comment