In less than two weeks, this year’s NAMM show will start in Anaheim. Already before the show Radikal Technologies has very exciting news to announce. The Delta Cep A is a new semi-modular paraphonic Synthesizer voice that can be used in the Eurorack world but also as desktop Synthesizer.
It features a fat sounding digital swarm oscillator, one analog & one digital multi-mode filter, a LFO, an envelope generator, a mixer, a VCA as well a FX processor section. One the big features of the new Delta Cep A is a memory/interpolator that can create very interesting sound FXs. Stay tuned for a first look and sound demo from NAMM 2018 next week.
The Delta Cep A is the perfect starting point into the Eurorack modular world. A MIDI to CV Interface, Oscillators, Filters, LFO, Envelope Generator, Mixer, VCA and a FX section and even a memory sequencer/interpolator for new incredible sound FXs. Each section has inputs and outputs and adds a lot of power to any already existing modular synth. The Delta CEP A can also be used totally independent from any Eurorack frame with our Delta CEP A desktop casing. Even without patching one single cable, the Delta can be used as a powerful solo Synthesizer and Chords/Pads machine.
Interpolator: The Interpolator stores patch memories of the synthesizer and allows for automatic sequential recall and crossfading between these patches.
- Controls: Interpolator/Patch Select knob
- Buttons: Manual Mode/Shift, Tempo, Snap, Mute, Blend, Memory
Swarm Oscillator: The swarm oscillator is a bank of up to 8 oscillators that can be tuned in chords, clusters or fat detuned multi-oscillator sounds.
- Controls: Wave/LTM knob), Pitch knob, Detune knob, Mod depth/Mod wheel depth/ Swarm density
- Buttons: Paraphonic switch button
- Control Voltage Inputs: FM, TLM and Waveform Modulation, 1V/Oct Pitch Input
- Outputs: Swarm Oscillator Output
Mixer: The mixer controls the balance between external signals, the swarm oscillator and the noise generator.
- Controls: External/Noise Level, Oscillator Level
- Control Voltage Inputs: External Input, Modulation Input
- Outputs: Noise, Mix Output
Analog Multimode Filter & Digital Multimode Filter: The Delta has one analog and one digital multimode filter to choose from.
- Controls: Cutoff, Resonance, Cutoff Mod/KB-scale, EG-depth/Velocity
- Buttons: LP, BP, and HP switches
- Control Voltage Inputs: Cutoff, Resonance, Filtertype-Interpolation
- Outputs: Filter Output
ADSR Generator: The ADSR Generator creates fast, snappy envelopes and offers CV control over Attack and Decay times.
- Controls: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- Buttons: Gate
- Trigger Input
- Control Voltage Inputs: Attack, Decay
- Outputs: Envelope Out
- Controls: Depth, Speed
- Buttons: Waveform Select
- Control Voltage Inputs: Speed, Depth, Sync
- Output: LFO Out
- Controls: Level, EG-Depth/Velocity
- Button: EG/Gate
- Controle Voltage Inputs: Modulation, FX In Left, FX In Right
- Outputs: Dry Out
FX Section: The FX section is the perfect addition to this Synthesizer voice.
- Controls: Time/Modulation Rate, Feedback/Modulation Depth, Dry: Wet/FX-Select
- Outputs: Out L, Out R
MIDI2CV: The MIDI to CV Interface controls the internal Synthesizer and external synth modules.
- Buttons: MIDI Learn Button
- Inputs: MIDI
- Outputs: Gate, KB-CV, CV, Clock, Clock Reset
- 200 mA +12V
- 50 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 23 mm deep
Availability & Price: TBA
More information here: Radikal Technologies