Back in May, I published an article about an affordable mini Synthesizer with the name miniMO module. The developer wrote me to say that he expanded the functionalities of its mini instrument with a very interesting new feature. With new accessory set (available separately), you can transform the miniMO module Synthesizer in a standalone midi-out device. With an additional program, you can even transform it in a super smart MIDI sequencer. On top it’s than the smallest MIDI sequencer available on the market. A really interesting and affordable add-on for this cool mini Synthesizer.
What Are You Getting In The MIDI Out Accessory Set?
This accessory set includes everything you need to turn a miniMO module into a standalone, MIDI-out capable device:
- A female MIDI adapter to connect miniMO to any device with a MIDI Input
- A three-pronged jumper to power both miniMO and the MIDI adapter from the internal battery
- A custom 3D-printed enclosure with flexible outer cover
- Two laminated faceplates: one generic, one with custom markings for the sequencer (shown in the picture)
- A Davies-1900h clone knob with brass insert and set screw
The set has been specifically designed to complement the new MIDI sequencer program, making miniMO possibly(*) the smallest MIDI sequencer available on the market; it also opens the door to a new set of MIDI-oriented programs, further expanding on the capabilities of the system.
The miniMO module Accessory Set is now available for 14,95 € incl. VAT.
More information here: miniMO module Accessory Set