Never heard before about the ZynAddSubFX Synthesizer. Maybe also because the name of this plugin is a bit complicated but it’s looks very interesting in features and GUI design.
The ZynAddSubFX synthesizer project was first released nearly 15 years ago by Paul Nasca Octavia with such an incredible feature set (warm, analog sound, powerful modulation, and a complete set of built-in effects), it quickly became a benchmark for what software is capable of. Add in the fact it was open-source and free and you will understand why Zyn is still relevant a decade and a half later.
With years of active maintenance and refactoring completed for the 3.0 release, Zyn-Fusion is an up-to-date, classic, audio-powerhouse.
- 3 Powerful, Mixable, Hybrid, Anti-Aliased Synthesis Engines
- 8 Oscillators voices with enormously flexible waveform control
- 8 Additional Modulation Oscillators (LFO, AM, PM, or FM)
- 8 Envelopes with free drawing mode
- 22 Filter types including analog, formant, and state variable
- 4 Envelope generators with free drawing mode
- Novel noise filtering/shaping oscillators for sophisticated waveform design
- Detailed sculpting of pad harmonic spread
- Excellent support for non-harmonic instruments
- Easy to create lush wide pads
- 16 Part Multitimbral with Kit and/or Layered Modes
- Tweakable Analog Warmth with Randomness settings
- 8 Built-In Routable, Reuseable Effects
- Fully Open-Source Sound Engine
- 1000+ quality presets
- Much, Much More
More Informations here: ZynAddSubFX Synthesizer v.3
Be the first to comment