Behringer Wasp Deluxe is an analog clone of the best-known EDP Wasp Synthesizer in Eurorack and it’s already leaked & pre-orderable at Sweetwater
Now everything is going very fast. Now it is leaked and that at an official retailer. It looks like the other Behringer Synthesizer (Eurorack…), but it stands out very much with its grey and yellow design. It’s a faithful reproduction of the “cult” classic hybrid monophonic Synthesizer. Same as the original unit, it features two digital oscillators with three variable waveshapes, analog VCF, two analog ADS and an LFO with six selectable waveforms.
Interestingly, he has fewer patch points than expected: only two outputs for OSC1 & OSC 2 and an external audio input. On the left side, it comes with MIDI In/Thru and a USB input. New is the Eurorack format so you can put it also in a Eurorack case.
- Faithful reproduction of a cult classic monophonic synth
- Two digital oscillators with three variable waveshapes — pulse, ramp, and enhanced mode
- Pulse width modulation on OSC1
- Variable pitch control on OSC2
- Analog VCF with highpass, lowpass, notch, and bandpass modes and sweepable resonance
- LFO with six selectable waveforms pitch and frequency mod controls
- Two analog envelope generators with attack, decay, and sustain level controls
- Eurorack compatible with an 80HP footprint
- Combine with multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony with Poly Chain
- USB-MIDI plus 5-pin DIN In and Thru
- Glide (portamento)
- External audio input
- Low-output and high-output 1/4″ outs
- Behringer’s 3-year warranty
Behringer WASP Deluxe is available now for pre-order at Sweetwater for $298,99 USD, Europe price TBA. Availability is also to be announced.
Be the first to comment