Loupedeck CT is a new controller with a powerful & customizable user interface, designed to work in sync with all editing tools and software.
Loupedeck, the developers of the Loupedeck+ has today launched a new product for content creators. The Loupedeck CT is a new super-portable controller and creative tool that puts the best of all your design, music and editing tools and software at your fingertips.
Often controllers have been specially designed for only one or two applications like Ableton Push 2. This new hardware unit is usable with many that makes it interesting. It is compatible with, among others, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro or Ableton Live.
That’s not all. According to the developer, more integrations will be announced later this and next year including support for Autodesk Fusion 360 and more.
To simplify the work with the controller, Loupedeck CT comes with a set of preset workspaces dedicated to every step of the editing process, with commonly used functions like color grading, retouching, editing and more. Plus, it is possible to create your own custom workspaces with all the tools and functions you use to edits with the help of color-coordinated customizable buttons, dials, and touchscreens.
Loupedeck CT comes with several tactile dials that which you can control everything including sounds in Ableton Live or in Photoshop the contrast or exposure of your photos. It gives you total control of your work.
Portable & Premium Build
The controller is easy to transport and comes with a removable USB cable, making it easy to move and use wherever you are. Loupedeck CT is made of a high-quality aluminum cover and includes dials, touchscreens, LED backlighting, machine-quality ball bearings and more. Versatile
- Ready to go right out of the box with an ever-growing set of native integrations with your favorite industry software.
- Premium build quality with aluminum cover and dials, LED backlight, touchscreens, machine-quality ball bearing and more.
- Portability, equipped with a removable USB cable, making it easy to move and use wherever you are.
- Designated set of preset workspaces, specific to each integration, dedicated to each stage of the editing process, that can be fully customized to match your unique workflow.
- Ability to use the tools and functions from your favorite software from one consistent user interface.
- Fully adaptable to almost all creative environments, allowing you to move freely between software, and can even help you manage and control your operating system.
- Control everything with one hand in precise increments, giving you a truly personalized and enhanced editing experience.
The device is currently compatible with Adobe Lightroom Classic, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Illustrator, and Ableton Live, with expected support for Autodesk Fusion 360 later this year. Additional integrations can be expected in the new year.
Loupedeck CT (Creative Tool) is now available for purchase exclusively in the Loupedeck Online Store and B&H Photo Video priced at $549 USD. Shipping will start on November 11th.
More information here: Loupedeck