The Fricke family has surprised us on the last day of the Superbooth 19. Today, MFB announced the SYNTH 8, a new 8-voice desktop polyphonic analog Synthesizer. It will have three oscillators, two filters, three envelopes, onboard effects, arpeggiator, step sequencer & more for an estimated price of 1000€.
- 8 voice analog synth engine
- 3 analog VCO’s (sawtooth, rectangle, triangle, ring modulator, and noise)
- analog 24 dB lowpass filter
- analog 12dB multifilter with lowpass, bandpass, and highpass
- 2 analog VCA
- 2 LFO’s
- 3 envelope generators (2x ADSR) and 1 EG (AD)
- effects: reverb, delay, chorus…
- over 100 presets
- arpeggiator and sequencer
MFB SYNTH 8 will be available in late 2019 for an estimated price of 1000€.
More information here: MFB