2getheraudio has recently released CL4P Maker, a new synthesizer plugin that is specially designed for creating handclap sounds.
With its two different interfaces (simple & expert) and a deep engine (claps, noise, enhance, effects, space), CL4P Maker is a versatile sound design tool for music producers with any sound design knowledge.
Handclapping goes as far back as humanity itself. So it’s not surprising that today’s hottest music keeps the tradition going. Introducing CL4P Maker, a virtual instrument dedicated to giving your music the perfect handclaps.
Yes! CL4P Maker has your traditional handclap sounds well covered, but it delivers a whole lot more than that. 24 easy to use controls let you dial in the perfect clap, from tight to ambient, big hands to little hands, single claps to crowd claps, and just about anything in between. To get you started we’ve included 100 handclaps presets with a quick select audition button.
Features of 2getheraudio CL4P Maker
- Handclap maker with simple and expert editing options
- 50 fully editable Handclap presets
- Simple macro controls designed quick handclap editing
- 24 advanced controls for shaping the sound, shape, size, effects, and ambience of your clap sounds
- Includes VST, AU, AAX plugin formats for compatibility with all DAWs
- Customized synth engine designed specifically for handclaps
- Super easy to make or customize your own handclaps
- Modern effects for modern handclaps
2getheraudio CL4P Maker is available now for PC and Mac in 64-bit VST/AU/AAX. The plugin can be purchased for a minimum price of $10 USD (pay-what-you-want business model).
More information here: 2getheraudio
Be the first to comment