2getheraudio has today released Ticky Clav 2, a remastered version of the best known Ticky Clav Hohner D6 Clavinet emulation plugin, originally released from Big Tick Audio.
It utilizes the same physical modeling engine that made the plugin go viral in the early 2000s but expands the pickup controls and wah-wah effect. On top, it’s free, compatible with VST, AU, and AAX and supports 64-bit.
We’re getting a great response to our release of Big Tick’s Cheeze Machine so we thought we’d do the same with Ticky Clav”, stated Jennifer Hruska, CEO of 2getheraudio. “Ticky Clav 2 is another perfect alternative to expensive, overly complicated, and processor hungry keyboard plugins out there. It’s easy to use, sounds great, won’t eat up your hard drives with samples, and it’s free!”
- An emulation of a Hohner Clavinet® that uses physical modeling technology
- Perfectly smooth transitions up and down the keyboard
- Original Clav single coil pickups switch
- Expanded tone controls including brightness, damping and bridge and neck balancing
- Wah effect with user parameter control
- 64 bit Mac and Windows compatible
- Supports VST, AU, AAX DAW formats plus a Standalone app for use without a DAW
2getheraudio Ticky Clav 2 is available now for free for PC & Mac (VST/AU/AAX).
More information here: 2getheraudio
Be the first to comment