The new version of SpaceCraft Granular Synth brings AUv3 Instrument compatibility, support for Dropbox & Google Drive & more!
Mark Watt has just released a nice update for its amazing SpaceCraft Granular Synth for iOS. The new version can be load now in the AUv3 instrument slot, brings dropbox & Google drive and more. If you love granular Synthesizers and you have an iOS device, don’t miss this app!
SpaceCraft is a musical instrument. With this instrument you can transform any sound into a playable musical instrument via a technique known as Granular Synthesis. With SpaceCraft, you can create textures, soundscapes and arpeggiated rhythms from everyday sounds such as your voice, ambient noise or the high quality built-in audio samples.
What New In SpaceCraft Granular Synth 1.0.7
- File saving/loading stability updates
- iOS12 files app freezing fixed
- Dropbox and Google Drive supported
- Can now be loaded as AUv3 Instrument* (not supported in GarageBand)
- IAA now available again in GarageBand
- Audio input cannot be recorded when loaded as an AUv3 instrument, if you want to record audio input please load as an effect (this is a fundamental limitation of AUv3 instruments in general)
SpaceCraft Granular Synth is available now for $4.99 USD on the Apple App Store. The update 1.0.7 is free of charge for existing users.
More information here: SpaceCraft
Be the first to comment