HY-MPS2 is the second version of the HY-Plugins step sequencer plugin with a 8 independent sequencer blocks and a new powerful modulation section.
HY-Plugins has released today the second version of its HY-MPS midi step sequencer plugin. The new version features several improvements among other things a brand new 4 modulation section.
There are 8 sequencer blocks which can be controlled independently (step size, speed, direction). Block chainer is a step sequencer for triggering sequencer blocks.
There are 4 modulation units available, they are used for modulating seq params and cc outputs.And each modulation unit has 5 modulation engines.
New In HY-MPS2
- Aux control is replaced with timing shift control.
- Added step “Slur”.
- Added clock multiplier to each seq block.
- Added custom scale mode.
- Step size of Block chainer 16 > 64.
- Now block chainer can trigger snapshot of seq block.
- Modulation units 2 > 4.
- Added 4 new modulation engines (Prob LFO, Step LFO, Multipoint Env, Sample&Hold).
- Negative Swing depth.
- Improved plugin GUI.
HY-Plugins HY-MPS2 is available now for $40 USD. The update is free of charge for owners of the previous. As usual, a free version with limited features can be download from the website.
More information here: HY Plugins
Be the first to comment