Just before Christmas, Audio Damage will be bringing us a plugin comeback. Filterstation is back in a version 2 with new features, a massive improved GUI and many bug fixes. An iOS version is also coming very soon.
What Is Filterstation 2?
Filterstation2 is the Audio Damage take on the classic serial/parallel/stereo dual filter topology, made famous (and some would say “indispensable”) by the Sherman Filterbank and its many clones. With twelve filter algorithms, an envelope follower with stereo sidechain input, a full FSU section for extra signal hacking, and an easy-to-use interface, Filterstation2 is a valuable addition to any producer’s toolkit.
New Features, Improvements & More
Filterstation 2 features an all-new HiDpi/Retina-capable vector-based UI with resizability, a complete rewritten parameter and DSP section as well a full selection of extreme modification tools. On top, the new version has finally ProTools (AAX) support and comes with an cross-platform XML preset mechanism.
An iOS Version Is On The Horizon
As usual for the latest Audio Damage plugins, a iOS version with AUv3 and IAA support is coming very soon.
Features At A Glance
- Twelve different filter algorithms, including MS20 emulation and our classic 914 bandpass and Filterpod lowpass models.
- VCA mode for tremolo and gate effects.
- LFO with twelve different patterns, and both internal and tempo sync modes.
- Envelope follower for dynamic control of filter frequency.
- Serial, parallel, and true stereo operating modes.
- Sidechain input for external signal to envelope follower.
- Easy-to use interface for quick programming.
- Vector-based resizable GUI.
- Cross-platform XML-based preset manager.
Filterstation2 is now available for PC & Mac (AU, VST, VST3 & AAX) for $49 USD.If you are an owner of Filterstation v1, you can purchase an upgrade for $10
More information here: Audio Damage Filterstation 2