Tim Exile announced that it’s SLOO voice swarm Synthesizer instrument is now compatible with the latest Reaktor Player 6.2 version.
SLOO is a powerful instrument for composing and performing with evolving textures, dense and rhythmic chords, dynamic leads and basses, alien percussion and unholy transitions between all of them.
SLOO has had an amazing response since it was released in March but you needed to have a full license of Reaktor 6 to use it… Until now! From today SLOO is now integrated with the FREE Reaktor 6.2 player so if you don’t have Reaktor 6 you don’t need to spend any more cash to use it as a VST.
It’s also fully NKS-ready and integrated with the Maschine and Komplete Kontrol browsers. So you can get to that swarmy sound even quicker.
Features at a glance
- Standalone or plugin operation through Native Instruments’ Reaktor Player 6.2
- 103 original presets
- Support for Komplete Kontrol S-series keyboards
- 48 parametric voices with multi-shape oscillator, FM, multimode filter and tempo-synced parametric LFO
- Swarm pattern randomising with history and automation
- Parameter morphing
- Scales and scale automation
- Live quantise
SLOO Swarm Synthesizer by Tim Exile is now available for £49 GBP.
More informations here: SLOO