Synthesis Technology announced a new interesting, high-quality wavetable oscillator with the name E352 Cloud Terrarium. It includes the morphing algorithms of the E3540 Cloud Generator and E350 Morphing Terrarium. On top, of this, it includes now a color TFT LCD display and the possibility to load in your own wavetable. This offers endless possibilities of sound design and to be honest, the modules is very nice designed.. The complete list of features will be announced soon.
The Synthesis Technology E352 combines the latest 200MHz 32-bit ARM DSP with SynthTech’s Cloud and Morphing algorithms found in the legendary E340 Cloud Generator and the E350 Morphing Terrarium.The E352 is currently in R&D and is estimated to ship to dealers by August 2017.
Some important features:
- User-defined wavetables loaded via microSD card
- 16K color 240 x 320 TFT LCD display
- Grayhill mi-spec optical encoder for data entry
- 16-bit wavetables (versus 8-bit for the E-350) for 5x lower noise & THD
- Contains all 192 of the original E350 wavetables
- LFO mode, variable Glitch Energy and other added features
More informations available soon: Synthesis Technology E352 Cloud Terrarium
Be the first to comment