Have you always wanted a big brother for the Novation Circuit? With the Deluge Groove Machine, Synthstorm presented last year a kind of main concurrence for the Circuit with more power and more interesting features. The Youtuber loopop is one of the happy owners of one of the first units of this new groove machine.
He released today an interesting video showing the capabilities of this new device. Check it out here.
Here are some of the features of the Synthstorm Deluge Groove machine
- Piano-roll-style sequencing on 128 full RGB pads (16×8) with scrolling and zooming.
- Full-featured Internal synthesizer engine (subtractive and FM)
- Plays samples from SD card (up to 32GB SDHC).
- Sequencing limited only by device RAM (many thousands of notes).
- Polyphony limited only by CPU. Typically around 48 synth voices or 64 unaffected sample voices may play.
- 64MB of sample ram – work with up to 12 minutes (if mono) of CD-quality samples per song.
- Live adjustment of synth and effect parameters with two endless-turn encoders with LED level-meters. Easy buttons to select the functions these control. Parameter automation recording.
- Advanced syncing capabilities. Weird time signatures supported. Adjustable swing.
- Dedicated volume and tempo knobs.
- LFOs and envelopes on each synth / sample. Highly customizable patching matrix.
- Synthesizer engine features LPF / HPF, arpeggiator, portamento, oscillator sync, ring modulation, unison detune, and more. Four basic waveforms, or select any WAV file from the SD card.
- FX including delay, reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser, bitcrushing, sidechain effect, live stutter, and more.
- … and more
More informations here: Synthstorm Deluge
Be the first to comment