Hurray, a new plugin by Inear Display and it’s available for free. Inear Display is a digital chaos effect plugin for PC and Mac. A must have because it’s free and crazy for creating chaos sounds.
Regressif is an audio plugin focused on sound degradation. Combining a multimode filter with distortion, samplerate reduction and bitcrushing effects, it can turn the most innocent sound into a wall of digital noise. Two LFO modules and an additional LFO mixer can then be brought into the mix to further mutilate your audio.These functions are wrapped in a clean and easy to use interface : each module is clearly delimited and color coded, and the modulations can be assigned simply by dragging nodes. This playful interface allows to quickly create new patches or tweak one of the built-in presets. And if the supplied presets are not enough, Regressif also packs a randomizer for instant inspiration.
DEGRADE: Shape the incoming audio with the Multimode Filter and the Digital Distortion. Turn the resulting signal into digital noise by combining Samplerate Reduction and Bit Crushing in creative ways.
MODULATE: Use the 3 included modulators to add even more chaos. Patch modulations in an intuitive way by dragging nodes.
- Analog Style Filter
- 4 Filter Types: Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass, Notch
- Digital Distortion (Pre and Post Filter)
- Samplerate Reduction
- Bit Crusher
- 3 Routing Options for the LoFi Module Effects: Chain, Parallel, Ringmod
- Processed Signal Amplitude control
- Dry / Wet Control
- 2 LFO Modules
- 7 Classic Shapes for the LFO Modules
- Optimal Host Clock Sync for the LFO Modules
- Intuitive Modulation Routing Paradigm using Patch Chords
- 40 Factory Presets
- Clean Colour coded Interface
- Define a custom startup patch
- Cross-Platform presets
- VST and AU (PC / MAC)
Available for free here: Inear Display Regressif