Many people know the day where it was announced by Camel Audio that the company and the software will be dead after 15 July. Many excepted Alchemy 2 as paid upgrade for 2015 but many leaks said that Camel Audio was purchased by Apple.
Apple released this week Alchemy “2” Synthesizer inside Logic Pro X as free update to version 10.2. Alchemy comes with many new feature, a new GUI and many updates on the synthesis technology.
- Next generation synthesizer plug-in with multiple sound generators including; additive, spectral, formant, granular, sampler, and virtual analog
- Over 3,000 presets for all types of electronic music including electronic dance, hip hop, rock, and sound for picture
- Integrated keyword preset browser for finding the right sounds quickly
- Performance controls like the Transform Pad make it easy to explore and reshape sounds
- Combine up to four synth modules to create complex multi-layered sounds
- Virtual analog oscillators produce authentic recreations of iconic synth sounds
- Wide selection of modeled analog and special effect filters for producing sounds with vintage character and tonal complexity
- Create animated, dynamic instruments using over 100 modulation sources that include flexible LFOs, AHDSR and MSEG envelopes, and step sequencers
- Manipulate and combine samples in new ways using a collection of morphing and resynthesis tools
- Import EXS24 instruments or create your own using a robust set of sampler features
- Apply independent arpeggiators to each of the 4 sound sources to transform simple chords into elaborate performances
- Integrated effects rack with reverb, modulation, delay, compression, and a range of distortion effects
- New tabbed Transform Pad and X/Y Pad Smart Controls for Alchemy instruments